Our client based in West London is looking to appoint a Support At Home Quality Lead to join the Adults Commissioning team within the Public Health directorate.
1. The Support at home quality lead ensures consistent good quality service delivery by commissioned providers
2. This role manages the day to day review of commissioned providers care coordination and undertakes case review to maximise the quality of service for residents
3. The role collocates with commissioned providers and works with council teams as the point of contact for day to day resolution of any blockages to smooth effective delivery.
5. The role provides strong leadership and effective management to achieve improved outcomes for residents in receipt of care and support through a good understanding of resident's views, the role of safeguarding, quality assurance, contract management and social work
6. The role takes responsibility for engaging with commissioned providers supporting both contract management and quality review of the services they provide
1. To lead, and take responsibility for, effective management of the interface between social care and support at home services
2. To manage the delivery of transformation, providing ownership, leadership and expertise to ensure high quality services, desired outcomes and improved efficiencies.
3. To embed strong project management principles and practice, ensuring that key milestones are met, risks identified and the project delivers the service outcomes and savings identified
4. To develop effective working relationships to drive effective delivery of services to residents, market development and/or service transformation and improvement programmes
5. To ensure strong working relationships with the market and demonstrate effective negotiation and influencing skills to deliver the best commercial outcomes for the council
6. To support performance or contract management as required, providing expert input on strategy objectives and ensuring effective management against KPIs and other requirements.
This assignment will run for an initail period of 3 months with a likely extension thereafter. The pay rate is £35/hour umbrella