Osborne Richardson are pleased to bring to the market a fantastic opportunity to join a leading national property consultancy working in their Viability and Affordable Housing Team. We are looking for an MRICS Qualified Surveyor to help support and grow their dynamic, busy and ambitious team.
Our client has one of the largest Planning and Development teams with circa 150+ people and as such has access to industry leading clients and exposure to exciting projects. Clients are a mix of large housing associations, housebuilders, developers & local authorities.
The business operates nationally, therefore the job will require a wide national approach towards client work and business development. This will include close liaison with other offices and working collaboratively with colleagues in all other Business Units.
- Recently MRICS Qualified (but would consider those nearing completion)
- Commercial and Residential Valuation Experience - Primarily development valuations
- Contacts and skills to source alternative funding structures and regeneration opportunities - freehold, lease & leaseback and income strips
- Strong academic background
- Well spoken, well presented and ambitious
- Ideally exposure to Affordable Housing and Financial Viability Reports, but not essential
- Ideally private sector consultancy experience, but not essential
- Excellent initiative and drive
Our client are offering an excellent salary package circa £35-40k depending on experience. Our client may consider more for exceptional candidates.
If this role is of interest please contact Henry @ OsborneRichardson.com or call him on 0207 291 1148.