Osborne Richardson is delighted to be working with a major player within the property sector. Our client is a privately-owned, independent business with an inclusive and entrepreneurial culture. Their Planning team is one of the largest in the UK and has a proven track record of providing specialist, tailored advice to a wide range of clients - from private landowners, to national private and public institutions.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Planner. In this role you will play a key part in assisting the team on a range of projects - including Residential schemes, Higher Education schemes and Science and Business Park sector work.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Carrying out planning appraisals of sites assessing their suitability
- being a key point of contact for a diverse range of clients
- Building a good understanding of current and emerging local and national planning policy
- Liaising with architects and other consultants
- Assisting in the preparation and co-ordination of Environmental Impact Assessments
- Providing robust evidence to support the planning case
- Negotiating at pre-application stage with planning officers and subsequently submitting planning applications
It is essential that candidates have:
- 3 years or more of planning experience (Public-Sector or Private-Sector)
- An eye for detail but able to think strategically too
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and oral
You will be offered a remuneration package ranging from £27,000 to £37,000 depending on your experience. This is an excellent opportunity for any junior professional, who is looking to climb to the next step of their career. The organisation has an excellent balance of work ethic, while still encouraging a friendly atmosphere within the office.
If you are interested in this job, please apply now. Alternatively you can call me now for an informal discussion about it - 02072911150
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in Planning, please do send your CV to me (CJ Obi) - cj @ osbornerichardson.com