Osborne Richardson is delighted to be working with an innovative planning consultancy. The company have a proven reputation for success nationwide and have built up an extensive client base, covering a diverse range of projects - including residential, mixed-use, retail and commercial schemes. The team pride themselves on their client relationships, which have been developed through honesty and a high level of quality service.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- play a lead role in preparing and submitting a wide range of planning applications and appeals - on behalf of developers, private landowners, companies and individuals
- maintain existing, and build new, client relationships
- utilise your market and planning expertise to offer comprehensive planning advice that meets each clients' objectives
- act on behalf of a broad spectrum of private clients and handle projects of varying complexity and size
- attract new clients and deliver your own projects
- support and develop less experienced planners in the Company.
It is essential that candidates:
- Are driven, personable and good team-players.
- Have either private sector or local authority experience (within Development Control).
- Have a good eye for detail.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
You'll be offered a salary ranging between £30,000 - £36,000 per annum for this role, depending on your experience. This is an excellent opportunity for a professional who is looking to climb to the next step of their career.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this job, please apply now. Alternatively you can call me for an informal discussion about it - 07894229847
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in Planning, please do send your CV to me (CJ Obi) - cj @ osbornerichardson.com