An opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and driven professional, to join a newly created property advisory team within a leading international firm of planners, designers and technical specialists.
The Property Advisory team aims to provide consultancy services across a range of sectors and geographies to investor, business and government clients in collaboration with the technical expertise of the current specialist teams (such as planning, city economics, transport) to:
- identify and innovatively unlock value on opportunities that require a "total" multi-disciplinary solution to deliver a functional and commercially viable project;
- introduce potential investors and provide front-end funding options on the resultant development opportunities;
- provide robust and progressive technical due diligence transaction advice;
- undertake initial feasibility and strategic development options assessment and subsequent detailed financial modelling; and
- provide on-going development management services throughout the design and construction process.
The ideal candidate for this role will have at least 6 years of relevant experience, with good development advisory know-how within a consultancy, or have a planning background and be keen to spread their wings. You will be working on major schemes consisting of 20,000 units or more.
You'll be offered a remuneration package ranging from £45,000 - £65,000 per annum, depending on your level of experience plus other benefits. You'll also receive great training and development, with support to achieve your career goals.
The company annually review performance, giving employees the chance to receive pay rises when merited. The organisation additionally offers a clear promotion structure and there is a good opportunity to eventually progress to Director level.
If you are interested in this job, please apply now. Alternatively you can call me for an informal discussion about it - 07894229847
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in Planning, please do send your CV to me (CJ Obi) - cj @ osbornerichardson.com