We are working with a well-known and long-established real estate finance advisory business based in Mayfair. Our client specialise in raising debt, equity and bridging finance for all manner of real estate projects in the UK and Western Europe. In addition, they also have an in-house principal investment and development platform which has grown significantly over the last 5-years.
We are offering a great opportunity for a bright, enthusiastic graduate or junior analyst with a Real Estate or Finance degree to join our team. The successful candidate will develop an in-depth understanding of the business whilst establishing core skills, expertise and relationships in the property finance sector.
We are seeking an individual with the following characteristics:
- Demonstrable interest and experience in property & finance;
- Strong analytical skills with an excellent attention to detail;
- Strong IT skills across MS Excel, Powerpoint, Word amongst others;
- Ability to read and understand legal documents and company accounts;
- Tenacity in sourcing, validating and recording information from a wide range of sources;
- Ability to solve problems and manage a varied workload;
- Excellent organisational skills and time management;
- Ability to communicate with both corporate and high net worth private clients as well as members of the banking, legal and property project teams;
- Enthusiastic team player.
The role offers a challenging and varied work load and the candidate's responsibilities will be as follows:
- Property and loan due diligence;
- Financial cashflow modelling;
- Managing data collection from external sources;
- Maintaining and updating lender and transactional databases;
- Tenant credit risk analysis;
- Client liaison and reporting;
- Leading the loan completion process (including reviewing documentation and coordinating legal and property professionals within the closing process);
- Supporting senior staff on all aspects of the advisory business;
- From time to time working with the principle team on in-house development projects.
Our client are prepared to support a graduate through the formal MRICS Qualification, RICS CPD Accreditation process, or similar.
The salary on offer is £22,000-£32,000 per annum + package. We would consider more for the right person
If interested please can you email henry @ osbornerichardson.com or call 0207 291 1148