Excellent opportunity to join on of our clients based in East London as they look to appoint a Programme Manager to support the delivery of transformation across Children and Young People, Mental Health, and Wellbeing services in the borough.
will be working with stakeholders across a number of organisations to deliver on transformational priorities as identified by the place-based partnership. This is an exciting time to join as the client moves forward as part of the ICS, working with colleagues at a local and North East London level.
Role requirements may include but not be limited to:
1. Be required to provide transformation and project leadership on key strategic change projects across Waltham Forest, working across a complex set of partnerships in the borough including the Health & Care Board, provider collaborative partners, GP confederations, primary care networks, and local authorities, and voluntary sector and other partners.
2. Have extensive knowledge and experience of leading transformation in a large and complex organisation and across systems.
3. Have an understanding of health and social care, at an integrated level.
4. Be able to demonstrate extensive skills, system planning, transformation in complex systems, provider and system development, and be able to communicate with passion, engaging and enthusing staff, service users and carers, and residents
5. Need to understand and be committed to using quality improvement to deliver effective change. Be comfortable in working in the context of complexity and can work autonomously and with the drive and creativity to help develop this exciting agenda.
This assignment is set for an initial period of 3 months, with a likely extension thereafter and the pay rate is £440/day umbrella.