We are working on behalf of an innovative and successful planning consultancy based in central London, which specialises in strategic and community planning, working on a wide range of public and private sector planning, development, and design related assignments across the UK.
The consultancy works on a wide range of projects including the preparation of neighbourhood plans, local plans, scenario planning, community engagement, development site promotion, site appraisals, planning applications, the use of development visualisation tools and the preparation of economic viability evidence.
Our client is looking for a Policy Planner or Senior Policy Planner to assist in managing new and existing work and help to continue growing the company. We are particularly interested in hearing from entrepreneurial candidates with technical skills or strong communication skills to work with existing and potential clients.
- Working on a wide range of public and private sector planning, development, and design related assignments
- Being a key contact for clients
- Maintaining an excellent understanding of policy and planning related matters within the UK
- Presenting to Council Members and the Public
- Preparing for and appearing at Planning Appeals
- Representing the company at a range of meetings and events
- Working on complex projects to an agreed brief and deadlines
- Private sector or Public Sector Experience
- Good professional writing skills
- Attention to detail
Our client is offering a very competitive salary (circa £27,000 to £40,000 + other benefits) depending on the level you are applying at.
If you are interested in this role, please apply now. Alternatively if this role isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new opportunity in Planning, please send your CV to me CJ Obi (cj @ osbornerichardson.com) or call me on 07894229847