Osborne Richardson is delighted to be working with an independent strategic land company in Leicestershire. Our client has over a decade of experience, successfully identifying and resourcing valuable sites across the country and additionally achieving planning permissions.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Carrying out planning appraisals of sites assessing their suitability
- Unlocking both immediate and strategic residential development opportunities
- Building a good understanding of current and emerging national planning policy
- Liaising with architects and other consultants
- Assisting in negotiating at pre-application stage with planning officers and subsequently submitting planning applications
- Monitoring emerging local development plans that may affect the company's core business areas
It is essential that candidates have:
- 1 to 6 years planning experience (either public-sector or private-sector)
- Experience of working on residential projects
- An eye for detail but able to think strategically too
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and oral
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and experienced Planner to propel their career to the next level within a desirable client-side role. Our client is offering a very competitive salary package (circa £30,000 - £45,000 - depending on experience). You will also receive other additional benefits.
If you are interested in this role, please apply now. Alternatively you can call me (CJ Obi) for an informal discussion about it - 07894229847
If you are looking for a new role in Planning, but this role isn't quite right for you - please still send your CV to me cj @ osbornerichardson.com