Osborne Richardson are delighted to be working with a small independent company who are now looking to grow their presence within the North West region. As a result, our client is currently recruiting at various levels and are seeking to take on an ambitious Planners at junior level, right up to Associate Director level. The company possess a wealth of experience from some of the country's leading national planning consultancies.
Key responsibilities of the roles will include:
- Working on a broad mix of projects for a range of commercial and residential uses
- Advising clients on a variety of schemes including retail, mixed use and residential development
- Demonstrating fee-winning and business generating capability (if at Associate Director level)
- Maintaining an excellent understanding of policy and planning related matters within the North West region
It is essential that candidates have:
- Proven planning experience (at least 1 year if applying at Planner level)
- Good professional writing skills with an ability to provide clear advice and a range of reports
- Ability to present reasoned advice in formal and informal environments
- Experience in preparing, submitting and negotiating a range of planning applications
- An ability to work on one's own or in a team
- Ability to manage workload, budgets and project co-ordination with sub-consultants (if at Associate Director level)
- Knowledge of public engagement practices
- Enthusiasm, thoroughness, honesty and commitment
These are fantastic opportunities for motivated professionals looking to propel their careers to the next level. Our client is offering a very competitive salary package - circa £30,000 to £60,000 depending on the level you are applying at.