Our client, based on the South Coast, are looking for a Permanent EHO to undertake inspections and investigations in relation to matters relating to food hygiene, communicable disease control, and health and safety, in fulfilment of the Council’s statutory functions taking into account relevant legislation and guidance. Contribute as part of the Commercial Team to the delivery of primary authority partnerships.
This is a permanent placement where you will become a valued member of the team. To be successful is as crucial you have a Degree / relevant qualification (e.g. The Higher Certificate in Food Control) and/or extensive work experience in specialist area as well as a Certificate of Registration issued by the Environmental Health Registration Board (EHRB) to practice as an Environmental Health Officer/Practitioner. The also need someone who has extensive experience of conducting inspections and audits of food businesses and reviews of food hygiene and health and safety measures across all sectors and your CV must demonstrable experience of the full range of enforcement options available under Food Hygiene and Safety and Health and Safety law
The role is Band 7 paying £36,926 - £39,848 and you will also be offered the below benefits:
• 25 days annual leave, increasing to 26 days as of April 2023.
• Flexible hybrid working arrangements with the ability to work from office and home and ability to accrue up to 2 days additional flexi leave per month (subject to operational requirements – pro rata for part time staff)
• Defined Benefit Pension Scheme
• Places Leisure, Eastleigh – 30% off Full Membership
• Confidential Employee Advice and Support Programme
• Excellent working environment
Please get back to us for more information and to see the JD.