Our client in the South East of England is looking to appoint a Licensing Specialist to assist with the enforcement of taxi licensing and the licensing act, whilst undertaking investigations into conduct of taxi drivers and compliance with taxi guidance general licensing queries.
As a Specialist Advisor you will;
1. Provide customer focused and specialist advice on a range of statutory and non statutory services.
2. To input and deliver appropriate areas of Corporate Strategy and associated policies and plans.
3. To provide technical input to corporate projects and strategic programmes.
4. Carrying out inspections, surveys and investigations in respect of both council’s duties and responsibilities under all relevant licensing legislation.
5. Investigating complaints and service requests and taking appropriate action.
6. Provide specialist and expert advice and guidance to licensees, applicants and the general public.
7. Prepare and progress licensing reports for council committees, panels and other meetings as required.
In order to undertake this assignment you must possess a Licensing Practitioners qualification or have previous experience of regulations and enforcement within a local government setting.
This is a 3 month initial contract and the pay is £26 -£30/hour umbrella