Osborne Richardson is working with a leading and innovative property investment company, who specialise in investing in residential build projects and closely working with the developers they invest in. Our clients are looking for a Development Analyst/Surveyor to join their highly successful and expanding central London based team, in order to monitor and report on the projects that they have invested in.
This is a very exciting opportunity for an ambitious candidate to join a highly entrepreneurial company with a proven track record of deals both in the UK and globally, with a gross development value in excess of £1Billion.
- To work within a team of property analysts
- To oversee/monitor the build progress for all of the Joint Venture projects; to convey the same to the investors.
- To attend project meetings both on site and in the office.
- To produce reports to investors.
- Quantity Surveyor or Development and Investment experience (ideally RICS).
- A minimum of 18 months experience
- Experience in monitoring residential build projects.
- A Good understanding of planning and construction; including build contracts and build costs.
- A Good financial understanding - debt draw downs and business plans.
- Able to multi-task, prioritize and balance numerous activities and demands, in short time periods/deadlines.
- Comfortable working both as a team and autonomously
- Self driven and highly motivated with strong passion for property.
- Well Organised and professional.
Our client are offering a salary package circa £30,000 to £40,000 depending on experience + discretionary bonus structure, but would consider more for an exceptional candidate.
Please submit CV's to Henry @ Osbornerichardson.com or call 0207 291 1148 to discuss.