Our client based in South East London is looking to appoint a Health and Safety Consultant to join the Safety, Quality & Compliance team. Working across a varied range of regional and UK projects, you will work as a member of the team delivering health and safety consultancy service, attend meetings, visit sites, create reports, organize data and work with other consultants to complete projects to meet KPIs.
Your Key duties will include:
1. Writing and reviewing policies and procedures
2. Undertaking with risk assessments
3. Agreeing and delivering strategic H&S plan
4. Auditing management systems
5. Undertake inspections
In order to be considered for this role, it is essential that you fit the following criterea:
1. NEBOSH Certificate working towards diploma/level 6
2. TechIOSH or ideally grad IOSH
3. At least 3 years’ experience
4. Ability to drive and travel throughout the UK
This is a full time, permanant position within a well established and ever growing company, whereby there are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career.
The salary for this role is £45k-£50K and there are plenty of fantastic benefits such as 25 days’ holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave, Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks’ fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks, voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology.