We are looking for an excellent graduate or assistant town planner to join our amazing client, who are a leading London pleading multi-disciplinary consultancies.. We are searching for an ambitious and dedicated candidate looking to further their career in the private sector.
You will be working on a range of exciting projects as part of a vibrant team. You will gain excellent experience working in tandem with our senior staff. We are dedicated to developing our existing staff and you will have the opportunity to develop your skills and enhance your career working with one of the UK's leading multi-disciplinary consultancies.
- Providing town planning consultancy services
- Working on exciting projects with a view to meeting agreed client requirements and deadlines
- Attend meetings with clients/local planning authorities and other stakeholders as a representative of the client and to liaise directly with other professionals pursuant to effective management and conduct of projects
- Attend site visits
- Provision of professional advice (in writing and verbally) directly to clients in consultation with Project Director
- Able to communicate effectively with client contacts and external bodies/authorities/ consultants in respect of project working as required
- 2-18 months experience (must have some work experience or internship)
- RTPI accredited degree
- Excellent academic background
- Private or Public Sector work experience would be a bonus
- Good professional writing skills
- Ability to present reasoned advice in formal and informal environments
- A willingness and ability to work autonomously or in a team
Our client are offering a very competitive salary package including a basic circa £24,000 to £32,000 depending on experience PLUS a very generous bonus and benefits package. Please note our client would consider more for the right person.
If this role is of interest please submit CV's to Henry @ osbornerichardson.com or call 0207 291 1148 to discuss.