Our client in North London is looking to appoint a Community Outreach Officer to engage with and help educate the public of the Covid – Vaccine and how to go about getting them booked in. This can be a fast paced environment and will require you to be flexible and organised, so someone with previous admin experience would be beneficial.
This is a key role within the local community so the post holder must be approachable and also an excellent communicator as you will be dealing with a wide range of different people across the borough. You will be conducting outreach operations to the local community through door-to-door knocking, pop up stands and school runs; advising the public on the Covid Vaccine.
Some key responsibilities:
1. Using the Accubook booking system to help allocate a time and venue and book residents in.
2. Collating and recording all contact and responses made with residents onto an online E-form platform to help with data analysis.
3. Assessing stressful situations in which residents are aggravated or violent and providing solutions to benefit both parties with an outcome of no individual getting distressed.
4. Working in a constant changing environment due to altering laws and regulations in which flexibility is an asset.
5. Appointed in charge by team leaders in their absence to guide colleagues into deploying plans correctly and efficiently.
6. Helped manage the running of multiple pop-up vaccine stands and liaised with Dr’s and nurses to ensure an effective service.
7. Worked in a fast-paced dynamic and evolving environment with flexibility at heart of work.
This is a crucial role in which you will be helping the world on its path back to normality. This is a full time role that will last for an initial period of 3 months and the hourly rate is £18-£20/hour umbrella.