Osborne Richardson are delighted to be looking for a Management Surveyor within our clients established London Management Department. The role will provide the full remit of professional property management services to current commercial property clients.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working in a busy environment, be able to work on their own initiative in a client facing role. Be able to provide a high level of service to, and establish rapport with, clients and co-workers.
The responsibilities are varied but will include:
- Management of varied portfolio caseload including the transition of client/properties
- Carry out property inspections
- Responsible for preparing data for client meetings and carrying out any actions arising.
- Ensure client reports are prepared to the correct specifications and issued to clients in accordance with agreed timescales
- Reading of leases and ensure accurate data is maintained on the property management system
- Review and approve service charge budgets
- Review service charge cash flow and budget regularly
- Approve service charge reconciliations
- Deal with tenant applications to alter, sub-let and assign
- Monitoring of tenant arrears
- Identify and progress opportunities for cross selling activities
- Identify opportunities for providing additional services to clients
- Building strong working relationships with existing clients
- Experience in the Property Management sector is essential
- MRICS (1+ year PQE)
- Be a team Player
- Be articulate, professional and persuasive with a good telephone manner and have good report writing skills
- Have a desire to progress and generate new business
- Numerate and technically competent
- Full, clean driving licence
Our client are offering a very competitive salary package circa £35,000 to £55,000+ package depending on experience, but would consider more for the right person.
Please submit CV's to Henry @ osbornerichardson.com or call 0207 291 1148 to discuss.